Wire rope dryer machine for plywood production line veneer dryer machine
Wire rope veneer dryer is one of the main machines in plywood production. It is used to dry the veneer with a thickness of less than 1.5mm. The utility model comprises a head in plate frame and a tail in plate frame, a heating area and a cooling part. The heating area is divided into several parts, usually each part is 2 meters long. The drying capacity of 15 section 2-layer steel wire rope skin dryer is 4.5m ³/ h。 The machine is customized according to the specific production capacity.
1. Wire rope veneer dryer is the main equipment for plywood production.
2. It consists of four parts, including feeding area, heating area, cooling area and discharging area.
3. It is mainly used for drying core board and skin.
4. High thermal efficiency, low energy consumption and low cost, which can better meet the production requirements of products.
5. Low professional requirements for workers.
6. This type of dryer can be used for dough with low flatness requirements.
7. The heat source is a hot air furnace with 900000 kcal (coal and waste wood). The heat source can be replaced according to the requirements of different customers.
8. The length and layers of our wire rope skin dryer can be customized according to the output of users